Senior Front End Developer
Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola & Remote
Btobet’s Gaming And Sportsbook pltaform development team is growing and we are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Front End Developer.
As part of BtoBet’s Development team, your main objectives shall be to design, implement, test and maintain software that has been recently awarded with Industry awards such Most innovative Sportbook by SBC Awards.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for software development in a scrum team. You will be contributing directly to the success of our products by materializing our product teams’ visions into a tangible user experience. You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- User Interface Design, Information Architecture, graphic design experience a plus
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation
- Experiences Optimizing for Search Engines
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with the client as a trusted advisor
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written & oral communication as well as presentation skills
- Proven Team management skills
- Able to evaluate and articulate which framework to use for a particular project
- Can articulate how users perceive performance and how to optimize their needs
- Understanding of the pros and cons of server-side and client-side rendering
- Experience as a technical leader to a team of web developers that have built and delivered a large web application
- Experience working/communicating with clients and stakeholders while being empathetic to their needs
- Have a desire to contribute sound recommendations on technical architecture and design to your teammates and our clients in a compelling and energetic way
- Have formal or informal leadership/mentorship experience
- Proficiency using, modifying, and creating development tools that foster efficiency and improve processes
- You consider ‘big picture’ perspectives and can successfully balance business goals and technical constraints
- Deliver high-quality software by applying critical thinking to products, requirements, and processes
- Work closely with clients to influence technical product decisions and business goals
- Stay up to date with the landscape of software engineering best practices, tools, and frameworks
- Understanding of various software architectures and can adapt/compose solutions to unique problems with sustainable and reusable solutions
- Help mentor and coach a project team towards shared goals and outcomes
- Navigate difficult conversations by providing constructive feedback to teams and clients
- Identify obstacles to ensure quality, improve our user experience and how we build software
- Self-aware of limitations, yet curious to learn new solutions while being receptive to constructive feedback from teammates
- You’ll guide your team to understand and work through changing priorities by bringing positive energy
- Communicate and simplify complex problems in order to foster understanding across multidisciplinary teams
- Apply your knowledge and findings at an organizational scale
- Lead recruiting of new Front-end employees
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
If you think that you fit the role requirements we’d like to meet you.