Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola
BtoBet, a leading technological solution and platform provider in the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, is looking for a Scrum Master to join our team.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Lead all Scrum related ceremonies, including: daily standup, backlog refinement sessions, sprint retrospectives, and sprint planning ceremonies
- Guide, coach, empower the team, facilitating discussions, decision making, conflict resolution, and delivery of committed work goals
- Support the Product Owner maintaining the product strategy/roadmap through story mapping, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Gherkin Features and other Agile activities
- Provide leadership in identifying iterative process improvements and methods to streamline adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Take initiative and act as a leader to foster collaboration and communication between Scrum teams and team members on technical issues, on process improvements, and support solicitation of input and feedback from stakeholders and users after each Sprint.
- Proactively assessing the team’s Agile maturity and constantly raise the bar to improve the team’s velocity within a sustainable pace of change.
- Provide manage and track team metrics – Release Burn Down Charts, Sprint Burn Down Charts, etc. and to stakeholders and the team
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, framework users, and program owners, assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Oversee design, QA, flow of work, and release management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Registrations/Certifications: Scrum Master Certification A-CSM, CSP-SM, or PSM II
- 3+ years’ experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology with JIRA is a plus.
- Additional experience with large scale integration projects preferred.
- Flexibility of working hours to work with cross regional teams across the world.
- Superior Analytical Skills.
- Eagerness to work in a team and as a team to solve problems but without requiring micromanagement.
- Eagerness to act as a mentor and lead other developers of less experience.
- Ability to coordinate with both external and internal teams.
- Experience with different estimation techniques and engaging daily stand-up and retrospectives ceremonies.
- Solid communication skills including excellent English language skills, solid writing skills and solid people skills.
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!