Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola
BtoBet, a leading technological solution and platform provider in the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, is looking for an experienced and self-motivated DevOps Engineer.
As part of BtoBet’s Development team, you will be responsible for improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. Work closely with team members to understand the system requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing application system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions environments.
- Build, release and configuration management of the systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Lead the process of system architecture design and creates technical design specifications.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions.
- Be able to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Analyzes system operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to uncover opportunities for improvements
- Develops/builds IT solutions to meet business requirements.
- Installs, configures and integrates solutions with other applications and platforms outside the framework.
- Develops, executes, and documents test plans.
- Keep the documentation up to date, correct and in case of modification send the same for approval
- Evaluates existing applications and platforms and provides recommendations for improving performance by conducting gap analysis, identifying feasible alternative solutions, and assisting in the scope of modifications
- Continuously learn and improve skills by studying relevant technologies, techniques, tools
- Take active role in the preparation and execution of the technology training program.
- Periodically perform specific Certification and Specialization in dedicated Technical area
- Read and research, or attend conferences and seminars to maintain knowledge of hardware and software.
- Assisting team members on any technical procedure/solution/task they need assistance to
- Share technical and domain-relevant knowledge with team members.
- Continue to improve team knowledge in the technology domain
- Identifies, develops and performs the implementation of business goals and strategy
- Plans, coordinates and performs the daily and project operations assigned by the superior or other relevant parties
- Performs all job functions using positive and constructive methods regardless of difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Empowers team collaboration
- Shows the aggressive and proactive approach towards taking the possible and ‘impossible’ opportunities which are in accordance to the company goals and strategy
- Ensures that all the products and services he/she provides always exceed customer expectations
- Enforces constant gaining, sharing and using new knowledge while performing duties, embracing continuous improvement
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism in all business activities including attitude, appearance, co-worker interaction, client interaction, correspondence and telephone manner
- Cultivate and build company’s organizational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies
- Be a role model for the company culture and best organization’s representative in the outside world
- Conduct appropriate contacts and relations with public and private organizations and institutions that may lead to achieving the goals of the company
- Has responsibility to follow the standards and procedures in the company
- Has responsibility to improve the quality of the processes
- Perform any other related duties incidental to the work described herein
- Perform other duties as required or assigned by superior for company’s purposes
Education: Relevant University degree or Master Degree
- Fluent English
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge with Windows server
- Good to have knowledge in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation, configuration, system monitoring management and tools
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Strong experience with Data management skills, SQL and NoSQL
- A working understanding of code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools
- Knowledge in AWS and IIS is considered a plus
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
If you think that you fit the role requirements we’d like to meet you.