Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola – Macedonia.
Join our team of Engineers and work on the most dynamic projects!
Working in a community where learning and professional development matter increases our sense of fulfilment and accomplishment. The complexity of our projects enables progress, constant growth and a chance to push our limits and do better. As a DevOps Engineer, you will deliver a modern and quality architecture and identify opportunities for improvements. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Experience in ASP.Net MVC
- Experience with SQL Server, TSQL
- Web Services experience with IIS, windows services
- Understanding of operating systems and Powershell Scripting
- Experience with version control systems – Git
- Redis, Mongo, Elastic Search, Kibana
- HTML, CSS
- WordPress CMS
- Containerization, Docker, Rancher and Kubernetes
- CI/CD experience, Jenkins, VSTS or similar
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable with working on virtual environments or production servers
Day to Day challenges:
- Manage, evolve, build CI/CD pipeline
- Automate build processes and support the team during the release
- Contribute technical and product ideas to the team and Manager
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high-class companies
- The comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits