Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola
BtoBet, a leading technological solution and platform provider in the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, is in search for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist for a full-time employment.
As a Marketing Specialist you will be working with the marketing team towards achieving the company goals of positioning as market leaders in the iGaming industry as a B2B software providers. Being a part of BtoBet’s marketing team, means being part of a team which continuously strives for nothing but the very best in each and every task and campaign, while constantly aiming for progress and improvement.
- Calendar management of projects (Asana management).
- Conduct and update competitor research.
- Monitor and track marketing activities effectiveness and reporting findings to board.
- RFP generation management for media and events
- Execution of media buying including media and press clipping.
- Managing newslettering database
- Lead scraping from events and articles / industry media
- Post event leads analysis and event reporting
- Manage established partnership relationships.
- Participate in key industry organizations.
- Research ad detection of new opportunities on Social media and social media posting
- Internal marketing activities (gifts, corporate events)
- Perform support duties including but not limited to: database management, reporting and analytics, maintaining marketing materials, managing sales and marketing software tools
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications
- Minimum 1 years of experience in marketing
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with social media tools
- Experience with writing and editing copy a plus
- Familiarity with CMS and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics) a plus
The ideal candidate is
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Technologically-savvy and resourceful
- Results-oriented and solution-focused with a problem-solving attitude
- Team player
- Able to exercise strong attention to detail
- An effective communicator in speaking and writing
- Self-motivated with a learning attitude and a sense of urgency
- Highly organized
- Passionate about technology
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
If you think that you fit the role requirements we’d like to meet you.