Digital Marketing Specialist
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, you will have the responsibility for the development, administration and coordination of the marketing & communication strategies within the Company and responsible for supporting and executing a broad range of marketing and communication projects as part of the overall Company’s branding plan.
- Maintaining the positive brand image among leads, our employees as well as our clients.
- Operating and supervising of activities concerning digital marketing strategies
- Planning and improving direct email strategies and executing them though set of tools
- Planning and monitoring of a global strategy for social media, focusing on the most popular social networks (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter)
- Definition of ROI, benchmark, effective digital and social media strategy
- Research and detection of new opportunities for increasing results on social media platforms and increasing engagement
- Analyzing and improving the performance of banners placed in paid media
- Improving website performance
- Research of existing/new services for professional and social networking, platforms, blogs and applications to reach the target
- Planning of new strategies aimed at the involvement of actual social media techniques in the corporate strategies
- At least 5 years of experience in Google Ads and Social Media marketing (paid advertising) and management
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Minimum 1st level marketing/economy/communication degree
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Experience with Email Marketing
- Some experience with B2B Social Media management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Fluent in written and spoken English (the knowledge of any additional foreign language would be a preferential skill)
- Good attitude to work either in a team or independently
- Excellent organization and management of multiple project
- Ability to generate ideas, analyze information and make decisions
- Ability to do digital strategy KPI
- Proactive in solving problems
Nice to have:
- To be familiar with HTML/CSS languages
- Possess a flair for the creative
You will have the chance to work in an international company, leading providers in the iGaming industry.
During the selection process, you will be requested to take an HR test and job qualification test as a test assignment.
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!