Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola
- Degree or certification in the field preferred but not required
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of content management systems (WordPress).
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience in User Interface (UI).
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, xD, Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
- Familiar with wordpress php code
- Apply responsive design principles to ensure that applications render well across multiple browsers and devices
- Participate in all aspects of Scrum, including daily stand-ups, estimation meetings, demos and retrospectives.
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
If you think that you fit the role requirements we’d like to meet you.