Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola
BtoBet, a leading technological solution and platform provider in the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, is in search for a Project Manager to plan, oversee and lead projects from ideation to completion. This position involves coordinating teams and activities throughout all project phases and ensuring all team members have the required information and resources to carry out their tasks effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a similar role with a proven track record.
- Previous experience as Project Manager;
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology;
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Recognized project management qualification such as APM, PMI or Prince2 and experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC would be an asset.
- Experience in Process Management;
- Experienced in project managing large projects and/or a portfolio of multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of API architecture (RESTful, SOAP);
- Basic knowledge of UML;
- Ability to transform business requirements into technical requirements;
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Basic knowledge of UX prototyping tools (Figma,AdobeXD,..);
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database structure design.
- High sense of responsibility & A can-do attitude and uses own initiative to manage on a day-to-day basis
- Performing feasibility study of the project;
- Analyzing and documenting requirements;
- Implementing project design package;
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project;
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion;
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities;
- Managing communication with the client regarding business and technical issues;
- Analyzing and maintaining project risks;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation;
- Ensuring project delivery on time.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, milestones & deliverables and leading the planning and implementation of projects both internally and external clients
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Record & mitigate risks / dependencies against program on-time delivery, quality &/or budget & obtaining sponsor acceptance of project deliverables.
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
If you think that you fit the role requirements we’d like to meet you.