Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola
BtoBet is is search for a dynamic and motivated Product Owner to join our ranks on a full-time basis.
As part of our team you will be responsible for product roadmap and lifecycle, plan, maintaining, execute and escorting
the product in its whole life cycle until the launching and analyzing phases.
Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination — we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3 years’ experience as a product/project manager from the online/software/gambling
• Knowledge and experience of working with Agile Scrum delivery methods
• Strong analytical skills, ability to develop products and understand the results.
• Experience of working within or project managing a software delivery team
• Familiarity with TFS and/or JIRA or related Atlassian technology
• Deep knowledge in UX — an advantage
• Background from the online gaming industry – big advantage
• Initiative, creative, curious, independent, great communication and interpersonal skills, well
organized, ability to learn quickly, multi-tasking
• Great relationship builder and negotiator.
• Making an impact to grow the business by developing new products, features and improving
the conversion rates.
• Responsible for the product roadmap and lifecycle, plan, maintaining, execute and escorting
the product in its whole life cycle until the launching and analyzing phases
• Responsibility for the user experience through web and mobile platforms and backend
• Constant analysis of user behavior through web analytics to improve on core KPIs.
• Write high level Business Requirement documents to build new products and support
improvements of existing products
• Working with multiple departments: R&D, payments, customer support, CRM, designers,
• Updating stakeholders with timely progress reports, highlighting success and delivery risks
(and mitigation strategies identified)
• Marketing Research on Mobile and Web Product – researching and analyzing strategic and
competitive information and finding trends, innovations and changes in the relevant
international gaming industry
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development
• Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events.
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!