Partner Relationship Manager
BtoBet, a leading iGaming technology and platform provider, is seeking to recruit a Customer Relationship Manager to join its ranks on a full-time basis. The role description entails thru understanding of the company’s business model (technical and financial) to secure quality in the management of the clients and partners.
As a Partner Relationship Manager in Btobet, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with technical and finance teams and build bond with partners. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships and keep our partners satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Build the best long-term business relationships with our b2c operators,
- Identify and explore all business opportunities with new and existing clients,
- Monitor business performance, analyse and report on key performance indicators (KPIs), and present these during regular client reviews,
- Support customers in regulated markets and drive new revenue growth,
- Plan and push promotional activities with clients to maximize our returns,
- Handle and prioritise client requests and coordinate with internal teams on a daily basis,
- Close cooperation with other account managers and product teams and taking care of the prompt flow of information,
- Have fun, make suggestions and bring new and exciting ideas to the team!
What we want you to bring to the team:
- Be punctual and organized,
- Have previous experience in iGaming or similar industry,
- Ability to understand the markets, our competitors, and trends within the industry,
- Strong communication and networking skills,
- Ability to build a business and interpersonal relationships,
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in a range of software applications
- At least 2 years’ experience in Account Management of international customers in the Online Gaming industry – a must
- Excellent English level (written and spoken) – a must
- Еxcellent Spanish(written and spoken) – a must
- Previous experience in an e-commerce/e-gaming company
- BA/BS degree – advantage
- Client-facing work experience
- WordPress experience/ basic HTML knowledge – preferable – an advantage
- Previous experience in Project Management – an advantage
- Previous sales experience – an advantage
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (namely Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- High business and service orientation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong team player, excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, detail oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
If you think that you fit the role requirements we’d like to meet you.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!