UNITED STATES Betting Focus
The United States betting and gambling industry has ben re-shaped by PASPA’s repeal. Now, with sports betting being a popular pastime among Americans, the sectors are on a pace to reach $24.3 billion by 2026, making it the largest gaming market on the planet at double the size of the UK’s.
What to expect next?
The US Betting Focus Industry Report provides:
- insights on the current and future legal landscape
- detailed data on sports betting GGR by channel
- analysis on the betting preferences of American gamblers
- ARPU indications per age group
- demographics of physical casino attendance
- the market share of tribal and commercial casinos in the short and medium term